Food Tasting Walking Tour
The tour starts right after meeting up at 13:00 pm in front of Old Market Hall where our guide will be waiting with "Helsinki Tour" sign at the front.
During the tour, you will have opportunity to taste Finnish culinary for instance reindeer meat, smoke fish, Finnish cheese, berry smoothie, Finnish handmade chocolate, Karelia pie and Finnish filter coffee. On top of that, our guide will explain authentic Finnish cuisine, culture, history and special food events throughout the year in depth.
The tour ends at 15:00 pm at Market Square where you can spend time shopping and savor with Finnish capital city atmosphere.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Food and beverage
- Price includes 24% value added tax
What's excluded :
- Any personal expense is not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Market Hall, Etelaranta Along the South Harbor, Helsinki 00130 Finland
Food Tour Tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Vanha Kauppahalli, Eteläranta 125, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Market Square, Eteläranta, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum passenger requirement applies. There is a possibility of cancellation or rescheduling if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of cancellation due to Minimum passenger requirement, you will be refunded fully.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.