Food Tour - Honey, Cheese and Sausages Culinary Adventure from Ljubljana
Discover the taste of rural Slovenia on this small-group tour. This culinary experience includes breakfast at a farm, three tasting sessions with locally produced organic food and lunch in a local restaurant. Depart from Ljubljana with your local guide and set out to the farm for your freshly-prepared breakfast. Learn all about the farm’s beekeeping business and taste their honeys and jellies. You’ll continue on to another ecofarm, before partaking in a picnic in the Jablaniska Valley. Taste local cheeses and dairy products as well as roasted meat and home-made sausages.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Litija Tourist Information Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LB&T Vegov Hram, Dolsko 57, Ljubljana 1262 Slovenia
Vegov hram is a well known name of the Inn.
It is most popular among guests who love to change the scenery and enjoy eating the original Slovenian dishes, other well prepeared meals and domestic wine of quality.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Litija Tourist Information Center, Valvazorjev trg 10, Litija 1270 Slovenia
We stop at the tourist information centre in Litija and if the Mine Sitarjevec is open we make a small tour inside the old mine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Volavlje, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
We start the tour in one of the most beautifull countryside village in the hilly green background of Ljubljana. Travnar farm will welcome us and serve us some breakfast and coffee there.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only need the information of your Hotel or adress where you stay and we will pick you up and also inform you what time is the pick up.Airports
- Brnik Airport, Ljubljana Slovenia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.