French Riviera Cannes to Monte-Carlo Discovery Small Group Day Trip from Nice
From Monte Carlo to Cannes discover the fabulous towns of the French Riviera on this small-group day trip from Nice.
By the seacoast road, join Eze, a medieval village appreciate the view overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. You will discover the secrets of perfumes and its industry from through the visit of a factory.
Drive toward the Principality of Monaco to discover the old town, the Prince's Palace and the sumptuous Cathedral. From the starting line of the Grand Prix Formula 1 track, reach Monte Carlo, universe of luxe and elegance around the emblematic Casino.
Then, join the West-side of the Riviera. In Cannes, put your hands into celebrities' handprints, encircling the "Film Festival Palace" and its red carpet. Relax and enjoy the panorama along the coastline passing by renowned Cap d'Antibes, residence's place of the wealthiest. Finish by Antibes, walled-city and stroll around the picturesque old town and admire the super yachts magnitudes at the billionaires' quay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide (from April, tour available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels with postcodes 06000, 06100, 06200 or 06300 only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (8 seats)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Port pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eze, Eze, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Free time at Eze Village
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard - L'Usine laboratoire, 7 avenue du Jardin Exotique, 06360 Eze France
Visit the perfumery
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monaco-Ville, Monaco-Ville
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Monte-Carlo, Monte-Carlo
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cannes, Cannes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Antibes, Antibes, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick up and drop off in hotels centrally located in Nice city (postcodes : 06000 or 06100 or 06200 or 06300).
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note that in this tour, you will have a glimpse of each French Riviera town visited and not a fully exploration of a particular one
- Only foldable wheelchair and stroller are accepted
- Baby seats are mandatory for infants, please request at time of booking
- Please note that the Palace entrance fee is about 8€ (open from April to October), 16€ for the Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum, and 6€ for the Picasso Museum (closed every Monday)
- The Casino is closed in the morning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour always guaranteed in english. Tour available in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and Portuguese only from April to October on request
- Minimum numbers apply (4 people per tour). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- During the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, We are here to support you, please be sure that we will take the necessary sanitary measures to look after you and share wonderful experiences again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.