From Marrakech: Magical Dinner In Agafay Desert Under the Stars
Enjoy a magical private dinner in the Agafay Desert just outside of Marrakech. Savor a delicious meal under a tent canopy as you watch the sunset and look up at the stars - perfect for couples and families.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Camel Ride in Agafay Desert
What's excluded :
- Tip (optional)
- Experience the sunset and incredible night sky as you enjoy a magical dinner in the Agafay Desert. Get pick up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech with a transfer, then head into the Agafay Desert, just 30min outside of the city. You don’t need to travel all the way to the Sahara to watch a desert sunset.
Arrive in the amazing stone desert and appreciate the landscape and scenery of the Atlas Mountains. take a seat in a comfortable tent to begin your sunset meal. Savor a delicious traditional Moroccan dinner and soak up the wonderful atmosphere as the sun sets and the night sets in. Gaze up at the stars and immerse yourself in the beauty of the desert landscape.
• Marrakech, Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
• Agafay, Agafay, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
• To get your appetite... - Chlada with Moroccan flavors (Moroccan tomato salad, broccoli salad, mchermel carrots, lentils with chili and pumpkins, peppers, eggplant zaalouk,)
• To follow... - Couscous with fish, brocolis and artichokes - semolina with 7 céréals
Chicken tagine with preserved lemons
• Dessert - Oranges salad - almons and dates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up service and drop off is offered
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.