From Marrakech: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour
Discover the beautiful Ourika Valley and its waterfalls and get stunning views of the Atlas Mountains on a day trip from Marrakech. Pass old bridges, visit a Berber family, go to a traditional argan oil factory and enjoy a typical lunch near the river.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- local guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (optional)
Experience one of the best adventures on a day trip from Marrakech and visit the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains.
Depart Marrakech at 09:30 and head towards the Ourika Valley with a private driver. Journey through the spectacular landscapes of the valley, known for its many waterfalls and Berber settlements in the heart of the Atlas Mountains terrain. Visit a Berber family to learn more about everyday life in the area, and then enjoy a relaxing day in the scenic settlement of Setti Fatma (Sti Fadma).
Visit the 7 waterfalls of the village, nestled at the southern end of the Ourika Valley. Get enchanting views of the natural surroundings and enjoy your lunch in a beautiful restaurant near the Ourika River. Return to Marrakech by about 5pm
• Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up and drop off service is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.