From Nairobi: Half Day Tour to Nairobi National Park
In this Cost-friendly Safari trip, explore a game drive and find several of the "Big Five" from Kenya without ever leaving Nairobi. This trip is ideal for those who came to Kenya for a short period. We will take you to places in Nairobi National Park, a reserve next to the city where you can see lion, rhino, buffalo, cheetah, and more animals. You can choose to depart or return to your Hotel/Airport.
- MORNING OPTION - 6.00: Pick up from Hotel/Airport, 7.10: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive, 7hrs -10: Game drive, 1200hrs: Safaris Driver /Tour guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city.
- AFTERNOON OPTION – (Please Note AFTERNOON OPTION Attracts an Extra cost of USD 40) 1400: Pick up from location/locations to be advised, 1500hrs: Arrive at the Nairobi National park for the game drive, 1500hrs - 1730hrs: Game drive, 1800hrs: Driver /guide staff will then drop you off at a location of your choice within the city
per adult from
7 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Safari van(4X4) with open roof
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Nairobi national park $43 (Non-Residents Adult), $22 (Non-Residents Child)
- Nairobi national park KSH 430 (Kenya shillings Kenyan citizens)
- Entry/Admission - Nairobi National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Nairobi is home to dozens of incredible sites and this full-day tour showcases some of the best of this East African city. Follow your expert guide and small group into the stunning landscapes of Nairobi National Park, where you'll have the chance to see some of the nation's most iconic animals in the wild. Nairobi National Park Kenya's first-ever National park is a unique and unspoilt wildlife haven within sight of the city's skyline. Rhino, buffalo, cheetah, zebra, giraffe, lion and plenty of antelopes and gazelles can be seen roaming in this open plains’ country with a section of highland forest as well as stretches of broken bush country, deep, rocky valleys and gorges with scrub and long grass. Ornithologists catch with over 300 bird species including the Secretary bird, crowned cranes, vultures, peckers and many more.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know your pick-up location once you confirm your bookingAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us once you confirm your booking
- Please note this is a group joining Not private
- Participants are Between 1-8 in one safari van
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.