Full Day Bhaktapur Durbar Square and Nagarkot Sunset Tour
Visit one of the finest Nagarkot viewpoint in Bhaktapur and embrace the excellent sunset views of Everest ranges, Rolwaling, Manaslu, Rolwaling, and Langtang Himal ranges. Explore the medieval art, architecture and lifestyle of Nepalese people in Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Drive through the traditional Brahmin and Chhetri villages of Nagarkot, and watch their lifestyle. Enjoy the beautiful lush green forests and layered terrains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Private Transportation
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Bhaktapur Entry Fees
- Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Museum of medieval art and architecture, Bhaktapur Durbar Square has many overflowing examples of wood carvings and colossal pagoda temples. The popular attraction of this palace is Golden Gate, Bastala Temple, Lion’s Gate, Nyatapola Temple, Mini Pashupati Temple, Bhairavnath Temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
On this half-day tour from Kathmandu, you will have opportunities to enjoy the city of Bhaktapur and the village of Nagarkot. Nagarkot located 32 km away from the Kathmandu and 2133.6 meters from the sea level, is considered as one of the most scenic spots in Bhaktapur district. This place offers a panoramic view of Kathmandu Valley and also is popular for it’s sunrise and sunset views of the Himalayas among many visitors.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dom Himalaya Hotel, Paknajol Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.