Full-Day Budapest Private Tour by Car or by Public Transport with Lunch
Budapest in one day is impossible but this tour will take you to see the best and most iconic sights of the capital. Enjoy a unique full day guided private tour with the flexibility to customize the itinerary to your very own needs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Local guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Your day begins in the City Park (Városliget), which is one of the most exciting parts of Budapest. The City Park is not a natural, but a man-made park, it can almost be called an adventure park. Along the City Park, lake take a walk towards Zoo Boulevard, which has plenty of monuments in store. Here, you will also find the Gundel Restaurant, built in 1894 and its smaller associate Bagolyvár, the only restaurant in Budapest that has been employing women only. Going further down Zoo Boulevard, we reach the complex of Budapest Zoo & Botanical Garden, constructed in 1866. Pass by Széchenyi Bath and the Municipal Circus on the opposite side, where the first performance was held in 1891.
After a pleasant walk, you will see the famous Heroes’ Square, which is the most spacious, influential square in Budapest. Take the Millennium Underground to the downtown area. This is the oldest underground railway on the continent, having been inaugurated on May 2, 1896 by Emperor Franz Joseph. Running underneath Andrássy Avenue, it is definitely worth a try. The history of the subway line can be seen at the Millennium Underground Museum, which was opened to the public in 1975.
After, arrive to the Inner City. This is a part of the historic old town of Pest. Today it is a part of the 5th District of Budapest.
Budapest's main shopping street, Váci Street, is located there, as is a large part of the city's commercial life.The Inner City is situated on the banks of the Danube; its borders follow the line of the old city walls.
After lunch visit the castle area. Buda Castle District is a part of the 1st District of Budapest, named Vár (Castle). Numerous monuments of medieval origin, houses and public buildings built in the 17th and 18th century are to be found here. Buda Castle District consists of three main parts: Buda Castle, St George’s Square and the historical residential quarter. No sightseeing tour in Budapest is complete without visiting the Castle District.
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Budapest
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Car is available upon request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.