Full-Day Guided Kota Kinabalu City Tour
If do you interested to famous landmarks experience in Kota Kinabalu. Let's us to spend 1 day to explore it. The biggest Buddhist temple, Puh Toh Tze Temple. Marvel at the Tun Mustapha Tower, a uniquely-shaped, circular tower of steel and glass. Explore the Upside Down House of Kota Kinabalu, the first of its kind in Southeast Asia. Stroll through British colonial-era shops along the cozy streets of Tamparuli. Then, test your bravery and walk across the swaying Tamparuli Suspension Bridge. Get rewarded with amazing views of the town and the fast-flowing Kiulu river. End the tour with the famous sunset at Kokol Hill, where the sun looks bigger near the equator.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Entrance Fee of upside down house
- Entrance Fee of city mosque
- Hotel Transfer
- Entry/Admission - Kota Kinabalu City Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Rumah Terbalik
- Entry/Admission - Kokol Hill
What's excluded :
- Any items is nt mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pu Toh Tze Temple, Tuaran Road, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Pu Tuo Si Temple (also called as Puh Toh Tze Temple or Poh Toh Tse) is a Buddhist temple located off Tuaran Road in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. The temple was built in 1980 with a statue of Guanyin located in the entrance. It is the main Chinese temple for the city. In 2013, the temple received a total of RM115,000 from the federal government to finance its on-going renovation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Menara Tun Mustapha, 5 kilometres away from the KK City Centre, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Tun Mustapha Tower is a 122 metre, 30-story glass tower in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. It was built in 1977 by Mori Building Company, a Japanese builder. The building was formerly named Yayasan Sabah Tower as it housed Yayasan Sabah, a state-sponsored foundation to promote education and economic development in the state. In 2001, the tower was renamed to honour Tun Datu Mustapha, a former Sabah chief minister.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, Central road of Kota Kinabalu, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
The Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Malay: Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu) is the second main mosque in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, after State Mosque in Sembulan.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rumah Terbalik, Kampung Telibong, Batu 21, Jalan Telibong, Tamparuli 89250 Malaysia
The Upside Down House of Borneo’, where you will be able to view a traditional Sabah kampong house fully equipped with kitchen, living room, bedrooms, toilet and veranda in a new perspective – upside down!
It is a unique house in Tamparuli – literally! The ‘Rumah Terbalik” (which translate to Upside Down House) is the first of its kind inSouth East Asia!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tamparuli, Tamparuli, Sabah
If Tamparuli Suspension Bridge is not made famous by the Kadazandusun (biggest indigenous tribe of Sabah) folk song “Jambatan Tamparuli” (jambatan means bridge) written by Justin Lusah in 1977, it would be just another ordinary bridge of Sabah. For unknown reason, some local tour guides introduce it as Lover’s Bridge.after that we having lunch at Tamparuli also.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kokol Hill, Kohol Poring Poring Road, Kota Kinabalu Malaysia
Kokol hill is a favorite place for locals around Kota Kinabalu to relax and enjoy the wonderful scenery of Kota Kinabalu city. Kokol Hill is located at Menggatal and because of it’s strategic location, Kokol Hill offers Sunrise view of Mount Kinabalu and Sunset view overlooking the city. It took only 45 minutes drive from Kota Kinabalu city center and you will be surrounded by nature and fresh cool air.Over the years, Resorts, restaurant, and guesthouse opening around Kokol Hill area offering rooms and foods for visiting guest with the amazing view of Kota Kinabalu City.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.