Full-Day Montenegro Private Tour from Dubrovnik
If you decide to book this tour, you are going to discover The Boka Bay, most common called the southern fjord of Europe. This is place where mountains meet the sea, where you will experience undeniable natural beauty and rich history visible on every corner. We will stop in small town Perast (1 hour) and Kotor (4 hours) where you will get the chance to explore these two pearls in Boka Bay by your own. While wander around don`t forget the traditional Mediterranean gastronomy that you can taste in some of numerous restaurant in Old Town of Kotor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions.
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
On our way to Kotor, main destination on this Tour, we will stop at small town Perast. Here you will have some time for your own, either just to walk and have drink somewhere by the sea, either to visit islets where Old Benedictine`s Monastery and Church of Our Lady of the Rocks are. Entrance fee for islets is not included in price.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Kotor is medieval town at the bottom of Boka Bay ( often called the most southern fjord of Europe). Old Town of Kotor is included UNESCO's World Heritage Site list since 2017. Our recommendation is to visit the Cathedral of St. Tripun, the church of St. Luke and city walls. But you can just wander around the Old Town and explore by yourselves.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Dubrovnik Gymnasium, Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.