Full-Day North Burgundy and Chablis Wine Tasting Tour from Paris
Discover the rich wine heritage, the beautiful countryside and part of history of France during a relaxing full-day trip. Your certified Sommelier and history-lover will guide you across north Burgundy. You will visit the lovely Chablis village, discover cellars built by monks, follow the Knight Templars path and taste Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Chablis and Crémant de Bourgogne. You will also meet wine producers, discover wine-making and taste more than 15 amazing white, sparkling and red wines.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- All wine tastings included in the tour
- Wine, cheeses, and meat paired lunch
- English-speaking certified sommelier
- Deluxe air-conditioned minibus
- Small group (max.8p)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Wine Tours Paris (winetruckparis)
- Entry/Admission - Route des Grands Crus
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wine Tours Paris (winetruckparis), 75013 Paris France
Meet your Sommelier in central Paris at 7:50 a.m. After a 1.50 hours of safe drive in a deluxe air-conditionning comfortable van with max 8 people, you will arrive to your first stop in the best vineyards of Chablis. You will learn about french wine labels, "terroirs", Burgundy grapes varieties and also about the epic history of the Knights Templar and Cistercians monks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Route des Grands Crus, Dijon France
You will then head to a typical village of Burgundy, where ancient grapes varieties are still grown. You will enjoy your second tasting during a wine,cheese and meet pairing lunch at a family-run producer. After lunch break, your sommelier will drive you through the vineyards area to another Burgundy appellations famous for its great Pinot Noir wines.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :11 Place d'Italie, 75013 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- The tour is in English but your Sommelier can speak French, Portuguese, Spanish and Italian
- Minimum legal drinking age is 18 years old
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnants will not be served alcohols.
- If a personal doctor allows you to travel then you can join the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.