Full-Day Private Tour to Montenegro
If you decide to book this tour, you are going to discover The Boka Bay, most common called the southern fjord of Europe. This is place where mountins meet the sea, where you will experience undeniable natural beauty and rich history visible on every corner. We will stop in small towns Risan and Perast, in Kotor, we will see panorama of St. Stefan Island and stop in Budva Old Town. This tour offers you the best of Monte Negro and Boka Bay!
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver ready to answer any of your questions!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, we will take a short stop to take in scenic views of the Dubrovnik Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, before driving through the beautiful Zupa Dubrovacka and the Konavle region. After crossing the Montenegro border, we will continue along the picturesque Montenegro coast. During our drive through Boka Kotorska Bay, we will stop into the charming towns of Risan and Perast. We will also have the option of visiting the island of Our Lady of the Rocks.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kotor, Kotor, Kotor Municipality
Upon arrival at Kotor, enjoy free time to explore on your own (The Cathedral, City walls, numerous narrow pictoresque streets...) The town of Kotor is famous for its nautical tradition, famous commercial fleet and imposing city walls.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Budva, Budva, Budva Municipality
After the sightseeing we will continue driving towards the peninsula of St. Stefan. At St. Stefan, we will have time for some excellent panoramic sightseeing of this famous peninsula. After sightseeing we proceed towards Budva. Budva is famous for its Old City and beautiful clean sandy beaches. It is a key tourist centre of Montenegro. From Budva, we will return to Dubrovnik in the afternoon, including a ferry drive across the Boka Kotorska Bay.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Dubrovnik Gymnasium, Ul. Frana Supila 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can organize pick up at your address free of charge!
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.