Full-Day Private Tour to South of Armenia from Yerevan
During this trip, we will discover the south of Armenia. Will get acquainted with Armenian huge history, culture, old Armenian winemaking traditions as well as we will taste Armenian wine.
per adult from
14 to 15 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide service
What's excluded :
- Ticket of Wings of Tatev 7000 AMD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
Noravank monastery, built in 13th century. Monastery is surrounded by magnificant red rocks, which make the view unique.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Hin Areni Winery, Areni Armenia
In Hin Areni winery we can get acquainted with old Armenian wine making traditions as well as to have a degustation of Armenian wine.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Shaki Waterfall, Sisian Armenia
Shaki is one of the beautiful waterfalls in Armenia.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tatev Monastery, Highway 45, Tatev 3218 Armenia
Tatev monastery complex was built in 9th century. The monastery has interesting history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wings of Tatev, Tatev Gateway, Halidzor 3218 Armenia
To Tatev monastery complex we will get by the “Wings of Tatev” ropeway having length of 5752 meters.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Khndzoresk Swinging Bridge, M12, Yerevan 0032 Armenia
The swinging bridge connects the old cave town with the new Khndzoresk.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :49 Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.