Full-Day Ranch Adventure and Horseback Riding Tour
This is a fun-filled full-day family adventure. Apart from the spectacular horseback riding, you will have the opportunity to explore Coyote Canyon and its surrounding region much more extensively. Search for eggs, help make handmade tortillas, and enjoy a delicious Ranch-Style breakfast. Meet the animals at the farm before beginning the riding part of this great adventure. The horseback riding portion of this excursion gives you an opportunity to explore deeper in the canyon.
Minimum of 2 people Per Booking is Required.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Pickup and drop-off at Coyote Canyon Adventures Office
- Horseback Riding Equipment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hats (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coyote Canyon Adventures, Calle Zacateros 54 Colonia Centro, San Miguel de Allende 37700 Mexico
Enjoy a wonderful full-day outdoor adventure as you go horseback riding and also get to explore Coyote Canyon and its surrounding region very extensively.
First, you will visit the ranch and have the opportunity to milk cows, help make fresh ranch-style cheese and tortillas, chase and capture chickens, piglets, sheep and goats. Then, you will begin the riding part of this great adventure and have a memorable time. Also included in this adventure are activities like hiking, swimming, roping lessons, cattle-herding and a delicious campfire meal prepared by the cowboys on the trail.
The horseback riding portion of this excursion follows the same general route as the half-day excursion including a 40-minute descent to the bottom of the canyon, where you find a winding river named La Virgen which you will cross at several points. Enjoy truly breathtaking views in every direction and the river crossings fun and exciting. You will also have the opportunity to gallop with a deeper exploration of the canyon, of its neighboring village and its 450 year old chapel ruins.
This is a great family oriented adventure that is a very special experience for everyone.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Coyote Canyon Adventures, Zacateros 54, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Gto., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code: comfortable laced shoes or boots (no flip-flops or sandals), long pants, long- sleeve shirt or light jacket, & sunblock (cowboy hats are available at the ranch)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for pregnant women on their first or last trimester
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.