Full Day Trip to Essaouira from Marrakech
Explore the charming white-washed buildings and fresh sea breeze of Morocco’s Atlantic coast as you visit the city of Essaouira on this 10-hour tour. Enjoy a pickup from your Marrakech hotel with an experienced driver, continuing on a road-trip through Morocco’s countryside to spend a laid-back day exploring the beautiful fishing village Essaouira on your own. Stop by the beach, check out the city’s medieval architecture or wander the ‘Medina’ (walled city center).
per adult from
8 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off,
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or 4WD with an English speaking driver,
- Small group tour,
- Fuel included.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Items of personal nature,
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Take Your Guide, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Continue your afternoon checking out any of Essaouira’s wealth of sights. Stroll through the medina where you’ll spot a variety of art and handicrafts like marquetry, a design technique that uses different types of inlaid woods to create intricate patterns. The technique is known as one of the more famous design styles of Essaouira. Make sure to save a little time to check out the city’s beach, where you can enjoy some sand, surf and sun, before heading back to your Marrakech hotel with your driver in the evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Marrakesh-Safi, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and Riads located in central Marrakech.If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund,
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult,
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking,
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide,
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended.
- Meeting Point
- Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech,
- If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk).
- Drop-off/End Point
- Returns to original departure point.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Take your guide