Gem of Hanoi walking tour
Get off the well-trodden tourist track and unearth Hanoi’s secret treasures and best kept secrets. The below itinerary will take you to some of Hanoi’s most interesting sites. Whilst this walking tour includes some of the better-known places of interest such as the Long Bien Bridge, the Botanic Gardens, B52 Lake and the Buoi market – as well as the Hanoi Citadel – you will also get the chance to see the fascinating lesser visited backstreets of the old town (Old Quarter) and the train tracks. Take this tour at your own pace with your guide and drink in the atmosphere whilst experiencing all Hanoi has to offer.
per adult from
1 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch at local restaurant with local food
- All Fees and Taxes
- English speaking guide, drinks
- Entry/Admission - Hanoi Zoological Gardens
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Tipping,
- Entry/Admission - Long Bien Bridge
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
Take a stroll on the Long Bien Bridge. This iconic structure straddling the Red River was designed by Gustave Eiffel and as such echoes the Eiffel tower.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Huu Tiep Lake and the Downed B-52, 55 Hoang Hoa Tham Ngoc Ho, Ba Dinh, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Known also as the B52 Lake due to the crash site of a Vietnam War B52, it is a stark reminder of the history of Hanoi and the experiences of the local residents during the war.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hanoi Zoological Gardens, Thu le Ba Dinh District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
The park is known as a haven and place to seek respite from the hustle and bustle of the city. Containing several rare trees, the park is a favorite place for birds and people alike as they seek shade from the heat of the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.