Genghis Khan Statue and 13th Century Theme Park Tour
Joining this trip offers a great opportunity to explore the history of Genghis Khan (Chinggis Khaan) by visiting Mongolia’s famous status of the hero on his horse. This statue, showing Chinggis Khaan (1162-1227) with a golden whip in his right hand gazing into the distance, has been erected at the Tsonjin Boldog site connected to many historic events in the territory of Erdene soum in Tov aimag, 54 km from Ulaanbaatar. The Mongolia “XIII Century Theme Park” is located in 98 km distance from Ulaanbaatar city, Erdene administrative unit, Tuv province. The old micro-kingdom tour to 13th century life atmosphere will leave you with an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ride a horse
- Entry/Admission - Genghis Khan Statue Complex
- Entry/Admission - National Park Mongolia 13th Century
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We will Drive to Tsonjin boldog /Chinggis Khan statue.
In the statue you can see the world`s largest traditional footwear, museum of Bronze age arms of the Hunnic Empire and Mongolian emperor`s museum.
We will watch a short documentary movie about creation of complex. After we will drive to the Mongolian 13th Century Theme Park which is located in 98 km distance from Ulaanbaatar city, Erdene administrative unit, Tuv province. Old micro kingdom tour to 13th century life atmosphere will leave you unforgettable Mongolian heritage experience. Theme park consists of 6 camps plus king’s palace on wide territory where vehicle discovery is available between. The way of Mongolian unique army system, religion, culture, art, royalty of Chinggis Khan’s era can be seen within theme park. here you can ride a camel or a horse also can wear a traditional clothes and take a picture with costumes.
You can treat yourself to a unique cultural experience while visiting each of the six different camps: relay-station camp, herder’s camp, shamanism camp, etc. In the educational camp, you can see our professional writer. After that we will drive back to the Ulaanbaatar or you can stay in the ger camp.
Departure Point :pick up from your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.