Giverny and Versailles Full-Day Private Guided Tour with Hotel Pickup
Discover two of France's most popular destinations outside Paris—Versailles and Giverny—with private transportation, providing a hassle-free way to visit a UNESCO World Heritage site and a French historic monument in one day. Enjoy the insights of a private guide as you explore both attractions, admiring the lavishness of Versailles' interior state rooms and exterior gardens and soaking up the pastoral atmosphere of Claude Monet's former home. On the way back to Paris, enjoy a scenic drive through the French countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Headset to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Your guide will take you through the rooms for a guided tour of the palace.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Your guide will take you through Claude Monet's house.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
This is included in the visit of the palace
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: La Roche-Guyon, La Roche-Guyon, Val-d'Oise, Ile-de-France
Your guide can take you through the village of La roche Guyon. A great village lost in the middle of the Vexin areas.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your hotel lobby
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by TOURS FROM PARIS