Giverny and Versailles Small Group Day Trip from Paris
Art and splendor are on the agenda in this magical day tour from Paris, with the personal touch of a small group. The inspirational beauty of Giverny begins your journey, with a trip to Monet’s house through the picturesque water lily gardens of his paintings, a visit of Monet's House. Authentic lunch at the charming Moulin de Fourges. The majestic splendor of Versailles Palace then awaits you, with a tour of its decadent highlights and breathtaking gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided visit of Monet's Gardens
- 3 courses lunch, drinks included
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace.
- Skip-the-line access to Giverny & Versailles Palace
- Visit in small group up to 15 people
- Qualified and passionate guide at your disposal
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
- Entry/Admission - The Hall of Mirrors
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Paris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 22 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris, France
Enjoy spectacular sights from artistic to royal in an intimate group of no more than 15 people with a central departure from Paris.
Pass By: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Prepare for an artistic and majestic experience with this intimate getaway from Paris. Your guided journey begins in Giverny, the picturesque village that inspired its most famous resident, Monet.
Pass By: Le Moulin de Fourges, 38 Rue du Moulin, 27630 Vexin-sur-Epte, France
Relax and reflect with an inclusive lunch and drinks stop at the charming Moulin de Fourges.
Pass By: Le Jardin de Versailles, Place D'armes A l'Ouest du Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Step out to explore the beauty of the expansive and ornate gardens, a breath of fresh air for the senses.
Pass By: Monument a Louis XIV, Place des Victoires Château de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
Spot Louis xiv 's statue on a horse just before the Palace
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Next up is magnificent Versailles Palace to experience how Louis XIV lived in his opulent suite, see the famous Hall of Mirrors and wander the amazing apartment of the Dauphin and Dauphine.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Hall of Mirrors, Chateau de Versailles, 78000, Versailles France
see the famous Hall of Mirrors and wander the amazing apartment of the Dauphin and Dauphine.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Back to the Paris at the end of the day.
Departure Point :Pullman Paris Tour Eiffel, 18 Avenue De Suffren, 22 Rue Jean Rey Entrée Au, 75015 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside the Versailles Palace
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.