Giverny Monet's House & Gardens Self Guided Tour with Transport from Paris
Discover the home of Claude Monet, his workshop, and the impressive garden surrounding his home outside of Paris. Your shared tour will depart from a central location at one of two times (depending on the day), with a travel time of about 1.5 hours on an air-conditioned bus.Depending on the Giverny options selected: make sure to pick up your audio guide from the office before departure.
On arrival, you will have 2 hours to tour the home and grounds. Walk through history as you see how Monet lived and was inspired by his surroundings. At the end of the tour, you'll travel back to Paris at the original departure location.
per adult from
5 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Basic option tour : Transport Admisssion ticket Tour Escort
- Audio-guided Option (TG3 & TG4) : Transport Admisssion tickt Tour Escort Audio Guide in 10 languages : French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Place des Pyramides, Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Meet us at our central located agency near the Louvre Museum.
Pass By: Office de Tourisme des Portes de l'Eure, 12 rue du Pont, 27200 Vernon France
After about a 1 hr. 30 min. trip through the verdant countryside, you will arrive in Giverny.
Pass By: Giverny, Giverny, Eure, Haute-Normandie, Normandy
Enter this world famous village, famous for its pictural nature.
Pass By: The Clos Normand - Fondation Claude Monet, 84 rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
The visit continues with a stroll through the luscious Monet garden, which was the main source of inspiration for this indisputable founding father of impressionism. Cross the Clos-Normand, where you will find flowers from the Far East. Finally, you’ll come upon the magnificent water garden, famous for its water lilies, weeping willows, and the celebrated Japanese bridge spanning the pond.
Pass By: Eglise Sainte-Radegonde de Giverny, 53 rue Claude Monet Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
During this walk, you can listen to audio guide commentary about Monet’s life, works and career (if audio option selected). Take in the vibrant flower-lined central path, which is surrounded by roses, nasturtium, and flowerbeds of all kinds, offering a wide spectrum of color.
Pass By: 8th Arrondissement, Paris France
At the end of the tour, you'll travel back to Paris
Pass By: Jardin des Tuileries pl. de la Concorde, rue de Rivoli, 75058 Paris France
You will be dropped back at the departure point.
Pass By: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
You will have two hours to tour Monet’s home, his studio and vibrantly colored gardens.
Claude Monet lived with his family for more than 40 years in this Normand village. Follow in Monet’s footsteps as you visit the house, which includes the “blue sitting room,” his reading room which opens into the “pantry” where he kept tea, oil, spices and eggs. Continue on to the dining room, which houses the private apartments and one of the world’s largest Japanese print collections.
Departure Point :2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Basic option tour: Transport Admission ticket Tour Escort
- Audio-guided Option: Transport Admission tickt Tour Escort Audio Guide in 10 languages : French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Paris CityVision