Giverny Monet's House & Gardens Skip-the-Line Ticket & Transfer from Paris
Spend some time in the French countryside at Giverny with this 6-hour small-group tour and walk through the gardens that inspired Claude Monet's famous water-lilies paintings. Visit the master of impressionism's house and gardens on your own and walk through the streets of this pretty little town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (option 1 )
- Pick-up from our Agency (Option 2)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Taxes, tolls, parking
- English-speaking chauffeur
- All Fees and Taxes
- Roundtrip small group 8 pax
- Entry/Admission - Fondation Claude Monet
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees: Museum of Impressionism
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fondation Claude Monet, 84 Rue Claude Monet, 27620 Giverny France
Spend 3-4 hours visiting on your own at your own pace. Stroll through the gardens where Monet painted several versions, according to time and season change, of Les Nymphéas (The Water Lilies), with the beautiful Japanese bridge over a pond. Visit the house where the artist lived: his studio, his bedroom overlooking the garden, and his beautiful collection of Japanese "estampes".
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Option 1 | Pick-up from the hotel or Residence only in Paris zip codes 75001-75020 Morning Tour : Pick-up from 7:30 to 8:00 Afternoon Tour : Pick-up from 11:30 to 12:00 Return from Giverny to your Hotel or Residence in ParisOption 2 | Pick-up from our Agency 12, rue de l'Exposition 75007 ParisMorning Tour : Departure at 8:00 amAfternoon Tour : Departure at 12:00 pmReturn from Giverny with a Drop-off at Champs-Elysées or Eiffel Tower
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children accepted starting 3 years old.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.