Glasgow Airport to Edinburgh City Hotel
Your clients, colleagues and friends deserve the best. Which is why you’re looking for the best chauffeur hire service. The kind of service offered by ourselves .
Our experienced and professional chauffeurs are on hand to take you to your hotel. With a range of luxury chauffeur driven cars.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Airport Transfers
Our professional chauffeurs ensure your airport transfers will be an experience you will treasure.
Glasgow airport ito Edinburgh city in a Mercedes Benz vehicles you can enjoy truly luxurious airport transfers.
Complimentary wait time
Take your time and relax as all pickups include complimentary wait time — 60 minutes at airports, 15 minutes everywhere else.
Chauffeurs use flight tracking to ensure they are there when you arrive.
Meet & Greet
We can provide a professional chauffeur to meet you on arrival at your chosen destination.
Arriving at an airport or station and finding suitable onwards transport is always a worry.
We monitor all flight and train arrivals and your experienced chauffeur will be waiting for you there with your name on an I-Pad.
They will be ready to assist you and get you to your final destination in a comfortable, safe and stress free manner.
Departure Point :
We offer a first Class Chauffeured car or minivan to transport you and your family to Edinburgh city.
AirportsGlasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
Departure Time :4/28/2019 - 12/28/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Edinburgh, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.