Golden Circle | Saksun, Tjornuvik & Gjogv
Enjoy this whole day guided tour to three of the most beautiful villages, the biggest waterfall and some of the best viewpoints the Faroe Islands has to offer.
You will be picked up right at your hotel in Tórshavn and from there you can just look out the window, while the local tour guide tells you all the history of what you see.
Between every village is a photoshop or two and there will be plenty of time in every village to walk around by your own or accompanied by the tour guide.
You will be provided with a packed lunch & beverages, so you dont have to think about anything.
After the tour, you will be dropped of at your hotel or designated drop-off point, right in Tórshavn.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - packed lunch
- Bottled water
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local beer
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Funningur Church
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Streymoy, Streymoy
The tour begins and ends in the capital Tórshavn
Stop At: Saksun, Faroe Islands
Walk around the cozy old village, and see the famous white church
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Fossa, Bakkavegur, Streymoy 177 Faroe Islands
Biggest waterfall in the Faroe Islands, fossá
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tjornuvik, Tjornuvik, Streymoy
Walk around the cozy village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Funningur Church, Kirkjumork, Funningur, Eysturoy 475 Faroe Islands
Visit the old, turf roofed church of Funningur, which is considered the oldest village of the Faroe Islands
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cleft Of Gjogv, Gjogv, Eysturoy Faroe Islands
walk around the amazingly beautiful village Gjógv whichhas it's name after the big gorge
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Risin and Kellingin, Eysturoy Faroe Islands
Photostop at the two sea stacks Risin and Kellingin. The Giant (Risin) is the 71m stack further from the coast, and the witch (Kellingin) is the 68m pointed stack nearer land.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Tórshavn, and the main bus terminal (Farstøðin)Main Pick up point: Hotel Tórshavn, located in the center of TórshavnThese hotels are also included our pick up list:Hotel BrandanHilton Garden InnPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Free cancellation policy up to 48h before the tour begins.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- MM Tours takes full right to make changes to the itinerary, due to changing weather and other unpredictable circumstances that may occur.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.