Golden Circle Classic
An eight hour trip, with pick up right at your hotel in the capital Tórshavn to the highest mountain in the Faroe Islands, Slættaratindur.
After leaving the capital, you will sit down in a comfortable vehicle and enjoy the beautiful scenery while your tour guide explains about the surroundings. This tour is a part of the Golden Circle tour, so you will visit the two villages Saksun and Tjørnuvík + the Fossá waterfall before the hike begins.
When the hike is finished, you will get the opportunity to take some photos of the two stone formations, the Witch and the Giant, before driving back to your hotel in Tórshavn.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Faroese multilingual tour guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Homemade packed lunch
- Bottled water - Local water
- Soda/Pop - Local soft drinks
- Alcoholic Beverages - Local beer
- Coffee and/or Tea - Freshly brewed
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
What's excluded :
The tour starts at 09.00 in the morning, and you will be picked up right at your hotel or designated pickup in Tórshavn the capital.
From Tórshavn, we will take the old mountain road towards the villages Saksun, Tjørnuvík and the waterfall Fossá.
Several Photo stops are made along the way, and you will get a great insight into the Faroese history and culture, as the tour guide explains along the way.
• Torshavn, Torshavn, Streymoy
• Saksun Church, Yviri vid Strond 1, Streymoy 100 Faroe Islands
• Tjørnuvík Kirkja, Tjørnuvík, Faroe Islands
• Fossá, Faroe Islands
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels in Tórshavn, and the main bus terminal (Farstøðin)Main Pick up point: Hotel Tórshavn, located in the center of TórshavnPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, another Tour ( Golden Circle - Saksun, Tjørnuvík & Gjógv ) or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.