Gosainkunda Lake Trek (4200 m)
A trek that takes you on the lap of himalaya just in 5 day is the main attraction is the prime attraction. The trail offers you to experience local culture and tradition, dense forest, pristine lake and eye-catching view of Langtang range.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4 nights accommodation at Tea House including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Kathmandu to Dhunche to Kathmandu transfer by standard local bus.
- English / Spanish Speaking Trekking Guide and Porter.
- Langtang National Park Fee and necessary trekking permits.
What's excluded :
- International Airfare and visa fee
- Travel Insurance and Emergency Evacuation / Rescue
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Guided Sightseeing tours.
- Tips and personal expenses.
- Any cost whatsoever not mentioned in our cost includes section.
It is a short trek and the final destination is Gosainkunda Lake. It is a holy lake in Rasuwa and you will be transferred by standard local bus to Dhunche (115 km, 8 hrs approx) from Kathmandu. This trekking is designed to cater those trekkers who wish to do high altitude short trek. A 5 days treks take you to a beautiful holy lake of Gosainkunda at a height of 4200 m and it offers a magnificent view of Langtang range on a clear day. The trail passes through local villages, monastery, beautiful landscape, forest and pristine lakes and it is a must go place for all trekkers to experience the beauty of mother nature and its complex geography.
• Gosainkunda, Rasuwa District, Langtang National Park Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kathmandu valley.
Departure Time :6:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.