Our expert guides will tell you the whole history of this place that is now full of art, but before it was full of violence. Our guides will make this experience unforgettable, unique and full of mixed emotions. Always thinking of the best for you, our traveler.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Ice cream in Commune 13
- Cable Car Tickets
- Parking fees
What's excluded :
Travelers will learn about the great history of Comuna 13, which became one of the most violent areas of the city of Medellín and the transformation it had through the graffiti that adorns its streets. They will also be able to appreciate the beautiful view of the city, travel by cable car and try the best Mango de Medellín ice cream popsicles, accompanied by our expert bilingual guides.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jose Marie Cordova Airport, Medellin Colombia
- Enrique Olaya Herrera Airport, Medellin Colombia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/31/2020 - 10/29/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.