Grindelwald and interlaken (Private Tour)
Join us for a full-day excursion to one of Switzerland’s most attractive alpine regions, the idyllic Bernese Oberland and the magnificent Jungfrau region mountain world. Explore two famous mountain resorts Grindelwald, also named Eiger or Glacier Village, and Interlaken, uniquely located between two lakes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Driver Guide
- Comfortable air conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Interlaken, Interlaken, Bernese Oberland, Canton of Bern
Spend some time in the afternoon exploring the region’s shopping paradise where the choices on offer are diverse - from regional produce to precious jewelry and watches. Alternatively, visit Interlaken’s home mountain Harder Kulm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grindelwald, Grindelwald, Jungfrau Region, Bernese Oberland, Canton of Bern
A lively and varied place perfect for active holidays. Numerous lookout points provide stunning views of the surrounding impressive mountain landscape including the world famous triple peaks Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. During your leisure time, experience a cable car ride to the sunny terrace of ‘Mt. First’ and enjoy the 40-meter long Cliff Walk by Tissot or undertake a fun trottibike ride (only during summer).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in this city. Please let us know where you wish to be picked up and we will collect you there.Airports
- Zurich Airport, Zurich 8058 Switzerland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/19/2020 - 10/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We have the Clean and Safe label as supported by Switzerland Tourism.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.