Group or Private Paris Catacombs Special Access Tour
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storytelling tour, you’ll visit the Paris Catacombs to see the remains of millions of Parisians and learn about the fascinating ways in which this ancient city has dealt with its dead. As you explore these eerie tunnels you also enjoy special access to parts of the Catacombs usually closed to the public and facts and stories from an expert local guide.
IMPORTANT NOTE: From July 21st 2021, all sites in Paris that we visit during our tours are requiring clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within the past 48-hours for entry. You can read more about it on the French Government website. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior and we can help answer any questions you may have.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line access to Paris Catacombs
- Access to special areas of Paris Catacombs
- Expert English/ French speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - The Paris Catacombs
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Paris Catacombs, 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris France
Paris Catacombs (including special access areas)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 2 Avenue du Général Leclerc, 75014 Paris, France
Your guide will wait you at Café du Rendez-vous, 2, avenue du Général Leclerc, Paris, 75014, FR
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :2 Avenue du Général Leclerc, 75014 Paris, France
Return Detail :Catacombs of Paris, 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the Catacombs. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm will be accepted. Walks will is not responsible for entry denied due to large luggage. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and delay which may be caused by extra security checks.
- Please be advised that there are 130 steps to the Catacombs. Unfortunately, there is no elevator access. Those with heart problems, claustrophobia, or other medical conditions should take this into consideration before booking this tour.
- Please note, the people who guard the Paris Catacombs consider women who are visibly pregnant to have a "mobility impairment" and therefore do not allow them to descend into the Catacombs. While we do not necessarily agree with this assessment, we have to respect their policies. If you are visibly pregnant we recommend that you do not take this tour and cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entrance.
- Unfortunately Catacombs are not accesible for Wheelchairs or strollers
- IMPORTANT NOTE: From July 21st 2021, all sites in Paris that we visit during our tours are requiring clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative test within the past 48-hours for entry. If you have any questions regarding your tour, please reach out to us prior and we can help answer any questions you may have.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- • The Paris Catacombs tunnels are often wet and cool (14°C/57°F all year long). We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Due to Covid19, until the end of 2020, this tour will be amended to ensure your safety: -Group size and tour duration may be reduced. This will be amended as Covid restrictions relax in accordance with local regulations. (https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.