Group Tour of Nature Park
How to describe the smell of a needle forest? There is only 0.5% primary forest left in Haiti, and Wynne Farm Ecological Reserve is one of the few places where you can enjoy forest and nature in a safe and beautiful environment.
per adult from
30 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Wynne Farm Ecological Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wynne Farm Ecological Reserve, 97 #5A, Kenscoff, Haiti
We will show you one of the most beautiful spots of Haiti, high in the mountains of Kenscoff. We explain the history of the farm, and show you composting, sustainable farming, the importance of reforestation. After the tour enjoy the park!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Haiti
Departure Time :Simple Tour 4/27/2019 - 11/26/2021
Day Program 4/27/2019 - 11/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.