Group tour to: Haghpat and Sanahin monasteries (listed in UNESCO)
During this tour the travelers will visit two of medieval Armenian architectural masterpieces Haghpat and Sanahin monasteries, which are in UNESCO’s World Heritage list, and also will admire with beautiful landscapes of Lori region.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haghpat Monastery, next to Saint Nshan Church, Haghpat 1722 Armenia
One of the medieval Armenian architectural masterpiece is Haghpat monastery, which is listed in UNESCO's World Heritage list
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Sanahin, Alaverdi 1705 Armenia
Sanahin monastery is also listed in UNESCO's World Heritage list. This architectural complex consists of several churches, seminary and book depository.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :49 Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.