Group Tour to Tsaghkadzor, Kecharis Sevan and Sevanavank
During this tour guests will discover beauty of Armenia, visiting medieval monastery Kecharis, Tsaghkadzor ropeway, lake Sevan, also ancient monastery Sevanavank.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide in English, Russian as well as Armenian
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tsaghkadzor ropeway ticket at 2000 AMD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tsaghkadzor 2310, Armenia
Tsaghkadzor ropeway is in "must visit places" list
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kecharis Monastery, Khachatur Kecharetsi St, Tsakhkadzor 2310 Armenia
Kecharis is a medieval monastery complex located in Tsaghkadzor, Kotayk region. Kecharis Monastery was a major religious and educational centre
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake Sevan, Lake Sevan, Gegharkunik Province
Lake Sevan is Armenian pearl, It was called the “blue eyes” of Armenia.
Stop At: Monastery Sevanavank, next the Holy Mother of God Church, Sevan Armenia
Sevanavank, or the Black Monastery, stands on the Sevan peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :49 Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.