Group trip to:Khor Virap and Noravank Monasteries, Jermuk, Hin Areni Winery Tour
During this trip visitors will discover beauty of Armenia. They will visit Khor Virap monastery, from where
opens an amazing view of Armenia’s defining symbol – the majestic mount Ararat. Also We will be in
Noravank monastery, in Hin Areni winery, will have wine tasting and will visit one of the brightest natural attractions of Armenia Jermuk waterfal.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Professional guide service
- Entry/Admission - Hin Areni Winery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khor Virap, Highway 11 - Near the village of Pokr Vedi Artashat, Lusarat 0612 Armenia
A monastery located about an hours drive away from Yerevan.
The view of biblical mount Ararat is very unique form the monastery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Noravank Monastery, NoravankMonastery Road Amaghu Valley, Areni 3604 Armenia
One of the gems of medieval Armenian architecture, nestled high among the stunning brick-red cliffs
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jermuk, Jermuk, Vayots Dzor Province
Jermuk waterfall famous for its healing properties. High-quality mineral water from these sources contain a variety of chemical elements that are beneficial to the human body.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Hin Areni Winery, Areni Armenia
A winery famous with its exceptional wine, made from the oldest grape varieties.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :49 Mesrop Mashtots Ave, Yerevan, Armenia
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.