Guaranteed Whale Watching Adventure
Experience the most sought-after Alaskan adventure in the best whale watching boat in Alaska where every seat is a window seat. This small-group tour - 24 people maximum, is 2 hours and 45 minutes long from pick up to drop off with 2.5 hrs on the water. Once you arrive at Icy Strait Point you will be met by your guide at the Excursion Hub. Transfers to and from the vessel are included and we guarantee to get you back in time for all on board. Departures are scheduled around your ship's arrival and departure times. On board Alaska's most specialized whale watching boat, guaranteed whale sightings have never been a problem! Icy Strait and Point Adolphus are world-renowned when it comes to whale activity and is home to a large number of Humpback Whales as well as Orca. Completely protected from the elements yet experiencing the up and close feel of the water and whales is what sets this tour apart from all others. Come out with our family and enjoy the time of your life!
per adult from
2 hours 45 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hot Chocolate
- transfers to and from the vessel
- Full refund is ship cancels or is late
What's excluded :
- Rain Gear
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Icy Strait, Alaska, USA
This 2 hour and 45-minute tour includes 2.5 hours traveling through the waters of Icy Strait – home to a wide array of wildlife including Orcas (killer whales), Stellar sea lions, sea otters, Harbor seals, Dall’s porpoise, and the magnificent humpback whale.
Keep an eye out for brown bears and Sitka Black-tailed deer meandering the shoreline, and the noble Bald eagle perched on tree-tops.
Pass By: Point Adolphus, Alaska, USA
Whale watching in Icy Strait can take you to Point Adolphus, the world-renowned spot for extraordinary whale viewing.
On this whale watching cruise, you will visit the most active playground of humpback whales in Southeast Alaska, where whale sightings are guaranteed!
Breathtaking vistas of land and sea and Alaska’s magnificent creatures in the wild - this adventure is unforgettable.
Departure Point :108 Cannery Rd, Hoonah, AK 99829, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up Point: "Excursions Hub". From the Adventure Center exit out Door Number 2 - DO NOT STOP AT DOOR 2. Follow the gravel path with signs leading to the Excursions Hub. If coming from Transporter Gondola, once you get off, follow the signs and path leading to Excursion Hub.Address: 108 Cannery Road, Icy Strait Point, Hoonah AlaskaDirections: Tour departs from the Excursions Hub. Walk up the dock leading into the Adventure Center building, exit out Door #2. Follow gravel path with "Excursions Hub" signs leading you to the Excursions Hub. Your guide will be holding a sign saying "Icy Strait Whale Adventures".Dates: See AvailabilityPorts
- Icy Strait Point
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger does not need wheelchair onboard.
- Care Cart transportation from Ship's gangway to Excursion Hub for passengers with mobility issues.
- Operates in all weather conditions - except small craft advisory. Please dress in layers with a wind/rain jacket, hat and gloves.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The entire vessel will be sanitized in between each tour, as will transfer vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.