Guided Small-Group Day Tour to Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum from Cairo
Cover all highlights of Cairo in one day on this guided day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the Giza Plateau to discover the only remaining Wonder of the seven wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramids of Giza. It is here that three pharaohs - Cheops, his son Chephren and grand son Mykerinus - erected grand tombs to protect their bodies and their royal treasure as well. You will cover every rock there, taking amazing photos and you might want to enjoy a pleasant camel ride in the Sahara desert. Next, drive to the guardian of the mortuary complex, the mysterious Sphinx. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren.
Continue your excursion to the Egyptian Museum, the most important depository of Egyptian antiquities in the world. The museum is home to over 120,000 items, only a portion of which are in display in its more than 120 rooms. The artifacts date from 2700 B.C. to the 6th-century A.D. It includes thousands of statues, jewels and the treasure of the boy king, Tutankhamun and visiting his gallery is the highlight of this tour around this amazing museum.. At the end of this tour you will be driven to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Giza or Cairo
Departure Time :9am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.