Guided Tour to the Valley of the Kings and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
Tour Luxor with utmost of comfort. This tour will cover all highlights of the west bank of Luxor in one day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor to discover the West bank of the river Nile, where you can see the Valley of the Kings. Admire the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for many kings' burial sites.
You will also visit 3 of the famous tombs of King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon (entrance fee supplement), King Ramses IX, Ramses VI , King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Next, you will visit the temple built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt for about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (1490–1469 B.C). She is the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will make a short stop by the Colossi of Memnon, where the remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III lie. Finally you will be dropped off at your hotel in Luxor.
Departure Point :Hotels in Luxor or Luxor Airport
Departure Time :am - please reconfirm with the local operator
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.