Guided Walking Tour in Hamburg: HafenCity, Speicherstadt and Elbe Philharmonic Hall
Enjoy a guided walking tour that will take you back in time. Get to know how people lived in Hamburg in former times. See an example of their housing during the 17th century and see how times have changed ever since leading up to the 21st century and it's famous landmarks such as the Elbe Philharmonic Hall and HafenCity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- On this tour, you will explore the most famous places and sights of Hamburg. From the town hall over consolation Bridge and St. Nicholas Church, the historic dike road to the warehouse district, the historic harbor and the newest district of Hamburg: HafenCity. And of course, the must see Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
Your local guide will give you insights about the importance of this building and will explain it's historical context. In addition, you will also learn about the development of the city and it's different eras which it's architectural landmarks are clearly a living proof of it's progress.
Some of the main locations you will get to visit will be the City Hall, Hygieia fountain and former stock exchange building, the WWII monument Nikolaikirche, the ancient town houses of the 17th century in Deichstrasse and you will witness the development of the port to the urban development project with a visit to HafenCity.
Stroll along the beautiful brick buildings of Speicherstadt and witness the amazing Elbe Philharmonic Hall.
Departure Point :Rathausmarkt, Hamburg, Germany
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.