Half Day Lama Temple, Confucius Temple Tour with King’s Joy Vegetarian Lunch
Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour guide companion, learn wise words of Confucius, and get to know the ancient examination system in Chinese history, be amazed at the huge Buddha in the Lama Temple, savor luscious vegetarian meal at well-known King’s Joy, appreciate atmospheric scenery, cradled by the sweet melody of an angel’s harp.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket
- English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum
- Entry/Admission - Lama Temple (Yonghegong)
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Confucius and Guozijian Museum, No.13 Guozijian Street, Beijing China
Meet your tour guide at the meeting point then walk to Imperial College(Guozijian), the highest institution of learning and educational administration in Yuan, Ming and Qing dynasties. Enjoy the exquisite buildings and listen to interesting history from your knowledgeable tour guide. Later, walk to the nearby Confucian Temple, explore the culture and history of Confucius and his followers, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and exquisite carvings and statues.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lama Temple (Yonghegong), No.12 Yonghegong Street, Beixinqiao, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100007 China
Then go to Lama Temple, be amazed at the lifelike and gigantic Buddha statues and experience scared Buddhist culture. The biggest wood Buddha statue carved out from one piece locates here, which brings here lots of visitors to appreciate.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: King's Joy, 2 Wudaoying Hutong, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing Shi, China, 100027
Afterward, you’ll be led to the superb vegetarian restaurant, King’s Joy, set in a traditional siheyuan courtyard. It earns many praises from the public. Even the food critics also speak highly of this restaurant. Surrounding in the delightful ambiance, gentle lighting, quiet and discreet, you will enjoy serenity to taste palatable vegetarian lunch as listening to melodious harp performance.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Yonghegong Lama Temple, Andingmen, Dongcheng, Beijing, China
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- After booking, you'll get detailed instruction to meet your tour guide.
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking. If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please call (+86) 136 8353 6536
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.