Half Day Namobuddha Monastery Hiking Tour
Namobuddha (or Namura) is for Tibetans one of the three holiest pilgrimage sites south of the Himalaya. Legends say a young prince, Mahasattva (reincarnation of Buddha himself) while walking in a forest with his brothers saw a tigress with 5 cubs she had just given birth to. The tigress was so hungry that she could barely move. Overcome with compassion, he began to feed the tigress and her cubs by cutting his flesh. Later when other brothers came searching for him, found only his bones and hairs. A stupa was built on top of these remains, now known as Namobuddha.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off in a private tourist vehicle
- Licensed, English-speaking hiking guide
- All government taxes
- Tourist service charge
- lunch pack prepared by local villager
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tip for the hiking guide
We will pick up from the hotel and travel to the Namobuddha by bus or jeep 8am in the morning. The whole trial winds around beautiful villages, along the foothill, riverbanks, gorgeous rice and millet fields, dense forests, and magnificent panorama of the landscape of the mother earth wrapping this wonderful place. When it's done in the evening we'll send you back to hotel in Kathmandu.
Batase danda - Shankhu - Namo Buddha – Ladkeshwor Mahadev – Ladku khola – Balthali – Khopasi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can provide pick up and drop off service (included in the package) from and to your hotel an hour before the trip begins.
Departure Time :8:15 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.