Half-Day Small-Group Bike Tour in Mysuru with Breakfast
Saddle up, as we head out on an early morning tour when the city is waking up to life and the streets are still devoid of traffic. Get a peek into the different communities and have some chai with the locals. Take in the city at your own pace as we ride past some lovely colonial structures and get to know the stories behind them. To make up for the calories lost we end with a sumptuous South Indian breakfast and a good cuppa filter coffee on the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Government House Road, Government House Rd, Doora, Mysuru, Karnataka 570010, India
Visit the heritage property and the region of the ancient British Raj
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Philomena's Church, Mysuru (Mysore) India
Visit the the ancient church and know the story of why it is a cathedral like none other.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: CSI Holdsworth Memorial Mission Hospital, PB No 38, Sawday Rd, Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570017, India
A hospital that rues the history of the city and has one of the first of - ? we tell you what on the tour :)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mandi Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570001, India
Explore the city's bustling streets in its quieter times. Ever seen a cinema hall before the advent of the multiplexes? Do you know where the shopkeepers have their 'chai' every morning before they start work?
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :The Mansion 1907, #36,, Shalivahana Rd, Nazarbad, Mysuru, Karnataka 570010, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Minimum height requirement for the tour is 4'10" (4 ft. 10 in.).
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A hat and sunscreen are recommended for the heat
- Comfortable shoes and comfortable outfit (knee length) also recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.