Half Day Terracotta Warriors Group Tour
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage "Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum", learn about China’s history of the Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum with a professional guide on a half-day Xian tour. This group tour includes hotel transfer, local lunch and entrance fee.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fees
- Hotel transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Terracotta Warriors
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terracotta Warriors, New Babylon, Anna Buerenplein 2595 Da, The Hague The Netherlands
The tour starts with a morning pick up at your hotel in downtown. The attraction for the day is the world-famous Terracotta Warriors, which is reputed as one of the world's wonders and the most significant archaeological excavation of the 20th century. See a large collection of life-size terracotta soldiers and horses with different facial expressions, hairstyles and postures, as well as ancient weaponry and chariots made 2,000 years ago arranged in the battle formations.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at the hotel lobby and use your name to pick up.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be informed the exact pick up time a night before departure by your tour guide, please leave your hotel information upon booking. If you don't receive the call before 8:30pm, please call (+86) 136 8353 6536
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 2 people booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.