Half Day Tour Visit Luxor And Mummification Museums
Are you interesting in Egyptian history and want to see real Monuments in Luxor and Know more about the mummification Process and how the ancient Egyptian People Mummified their dead Bodies and why? In this Day Trips to Luxor and Mummification Museums in Luxor will give you a full background about Mummification in ancient Egypt Visiting Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum in Luxor.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel in Luxor and return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - lunch at a good quality restaurant
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- - All service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mummification Museum, Corniche El Nil St. Opposite Mina Palace Hotel, Luxor Egypt
our representative will pick you up at 10:00 am from your hotel in Luxor by our Egyptologist guide Visiting Luxor Museum and Mummification Museum Start by Luxor Museum where located in the Egyptian city of Luxor (ancient Thebes). It stands on the corniche, overlooking the west bank of the River Nile, in the central part of the city.
Inaugurated in 1975, the museum is housed in a small, purpose-built building. The range of artifacts on display is far more restricted than the country’s main collections in the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo; this was, however, deliberate, since the museum prides itself on the quality of the pieces it has, the uncluttered way in which they are displayed, and the clear multilingual labeling used.
Then Transfer to Mummification museum It is located in the Egyptian city of Luxor. It stands on the corniche, in front of the Mina Palace Hotel, to the north of Luxor Temple, overlooking the River Nile
The museum is intended to provide visitors with an understanding of the ancient art of mummification. The Ancient Egyptians applied embalming techniques to many species, not only to dead humans. Mummies of cats, fish and crocodiles are on display in this unique museum, where one can also get an idea of the tools used.
Later Transfer Back to your Hotel in Luxor
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.