Halong Bay Cruise 2D1N
Towering limestone pillars and tiny islets topped by forest rise from the emerald waters of the Gulf of Tonkin. Designated a World Heritage Site in 1994, Halong Bay's scatter of islands, dotted with wind- and wave-eroded grottoes, is a vision of ethereal beauty and, unsurprisingly, northern Vietnam's number one-tourism hub
HIGHLIGHTS - ADVICE:
• Sea activities: Kayaking, Swimming, cave visiting, pearl farm
• Onboard activities: Cooking class ,Karaoke, Squid fishing, Bar & sundeck entertaining
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- • Drinks on board, tips
- • Single supplement :+30$/cabin
- • All other services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Shuttle bus 20$/round trip
Day 1: HA NOI – HALONG BAY –SURPRISING CAVE – TITOP ISLAND– SUNSET PARTY – DINNER – FISHING/KARAOKE
Pass By: Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave, Ha Long Bay, Halong City, Quảng Ninh
8:30 Pick-up at hotels if located in the Hanoi Old Quarter or Hanoi Opera house by shuttle bus departure to Ha Long Bay with stopovers for refreshing en route.
11:30 Arrive harbor, transfer by tender to Cruise, and enjoy welcome drinks, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions then check in to your cabin
12:30 Lunch in Vietnamese cuisine of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites are served while sailing through these islands
14.30 Start visit Surprising cave is one of the most biggest and amazing cave in the bay
16:00 Continue to Titop island where you can enjoy swimming on sandy beach and climbing up the Top for hall panorama view Ha Long Bay
18:00 Come back to cruise later to enjoy sun set party on sundeck
19:00 Dinner is served in the restaurant. Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff.
20:00 Join the fishing excursion or singing karaoke, have a drink or dancing at the bar, .Overnight on board
Accommodation included: Overnight on cruise 2 person / cabin
Day 2: BREAKFAST – PEARL FARM- KAYAKING – COOKING CLASS -LUNCH – HANOI
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
06.00 Waking up enjoying beautiful moments when a blazing sunrise breaks the clouds of the island on the bay (accept winter time have no sunrise)
07.00 Your breakfast will be ready in quite bay.
08:00 Our cruising to Pearl Farm where you can see real pearl raise in Ha Long bay
08:30 Start doing kayaking paddle explore by your own way around the bay
10:00 Check out your cabin, ready for housekeeping clean cabin to welcome new group
10:30 You will have short cooking class fresh Vietnamese spring roll.
11:00 Lunch is serve onboard
12:00 Get on harbor take the bus back to Hanoi, say goodbye Halong Bay
17:00 Arrive Hanoi drop off back your hotel. Tour End
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer shuttle bus service cost extra 20$/round trip from Hanoi old town pick up from your hotel from 7h30-8ham. If your hotel not in old town please ready at Hanoi opera house at 8h15. Your own transport ready at harbor at 12hpmPorts
- We offer shuttle bus service cost extra 20$/round trip from Hanoi old town pick up from your hotel from 7h30-8ham. If your hotel not in old town please ready at Hanoi opera house at 8h15. Your own transport ready at Beo harbor at 12hpm
- Tuan chau harbor
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.