Hanawa Confectionery Experience Course
★ Our original experience made using real flowers
★ Sweets that shine like jewels
★ We use bean paste from Kyoto's long-established Ankoya
Holding time: ① 10: 00-10: 30 ② 14: 00-14: 30 ③ 16: 00-16: 30
Time required: 30 minutes
Fee: 2,000 yen (2,300 yen on the day)
Capacity: 1 to 100 people
Payment method: Local payment, advance credit card payment, bank transfer
* Advance payment is required for reservations for 10 people or more.
* Please select your preferred method at the time of application.
* In the case of advance payment, we will inform you about the payment by e-mail after the reservation is confirmed.
* All prices include tax and are for one person.
per adult from
What's included :
- A set of tools and materials necessary for the experience
What's excluded :
- Matcha (can be ordered on request)
- We will make Japanese sweets using real flowers.
Petals are arranged on the base of white and black bean paste. The finished Japanese confectionery is a work of art. It's colorful and glittering, so it's sure to look great in photos!
You can feel the elegant sweetness because it uses anko from a long-established store in Kyoto.
Please take a picture before eating!
*Required to wear a mask when entering the room
• Matcha green tea - We will prepare matcha for 500 yen that will be served on the day.
Departure Point :Japan, 〒600-8104 Kyoto, Shimogyo Ward, 五条通間之町西入万寿寺町１３５
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.