Hanoi cycling tour full day
This cycling trip explores old Hanoi with crumbling pagodas and its labyrinthine streets which have existed for a thousand years. Hanoi is a mix of a busy modern life and sustainable values preserved for generations. As such, Hanoi has become extremely attractive to tourists especially with culture and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals as specified in the program and coffee breaks through out the day
- Mountain bike and safety gear
- Enghlish speaking guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi, Hanoi
8am - Your tour guide will come to your hotel to meet you and your one-day cycling tour will begin with a short walk through the Old Quarter of Hanoi. You will walk through the Dong Xuan market, the ancient gate of the citadel of Hanoi and the Long Bien Bridge before arriving at the departure point.
8:30am - After a brief introduction on how to use the bicycles and the biking road, you will begin your adventure by cycling along the Red River. Visit the market of ceramics, located by the riverside and then continue cycling until you reach the village of Nghi Tam. Then you cross the street which is also the dam to reach the West Lake. You will cycle a little more along West Lake shores which lead you to a restaurant for our lovely lunch with the fresh air by the lake.
Noon - Having a local lunch, you will have the opportunity to taste the fried shrimp cake, a specialty of Hanoi. You will then cycle a very short distance to a local coffee shop by the shore of West lake for a good cup of Vietnamese traditional coffee or a fresh coconut juice.
1:30pm – After lunch, you continue to ride along the shores of West Lake. You will stop at the Tran Quoc Pagoda to visit the pagoda which is located on an islet connected to the eastern shore of West Lake. Ho Tay, Tran Quoc Pagoda is the oldest pagoda in Vietnam with its construction dates going back to 514 and its restoration in the fifteenth century according to a steel placed on the pagoda in 1639.
2:30pm - After visiting the pagoda, you will have the opportunity to visit some other sites such as the mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh (outside), the flag tower and the north gate of the ancient citadel in Hanoi.
3:30pm - You will continue cycling to the Temple of Literate for a visit.
5:00pm- Make your return in the late afternoon.
Departure Point :Đinh Tiên Hoàng, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.