Harlem Renaissance Multimedia Walking Tour
Visit sights in Harlem pertaining to the culturally explosive days of 1920's Harlem, when art and culture was used as a tool for African-Americans and Blacks to define ones own self image, therefore redefining how the world viewed people of color in America. Walk in the footsteps of legendary figures such Marcus Garvey, Langston Hughs, Duke Ellington, Billie Holiday, Harry Wills, Eubie Blake and many more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Born and raised Harlem tour guide
- Portable video and sound
What's excluded :
- No food included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Your tour is conducted by a lifelong born and raised Harlem resident. You'll also be equipped with portable sound and video which heighten the experience along the way.
Stop At: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York City, NY 10027-4408
Visit the Apollo theater
Departure Point :New York, NY 10026, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.