Harlem Sightseeing and Apollo Theater Multimedia Walking Tour
The Apollo Theater Multimedia Walking Tour is a combination of Harlem sightseeing and a tour of the world famous Apollo Theater. The idea is to walk the streets of Harlem learning the overall history with a special emphasis on art and entertainment. After the walking tour, visit the world famous Apollo Theater for an interior tour of the building and a mock Amateur night at the end.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local, professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
- Entry/Admission - Apollo Theater
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, 515 Malcolm X Blvd Harlem, New York City, NY 10037-1801
Your Apollo Theater Multimedia Walking Tour starts at the Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture.
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
The Harlem walking tour portion will feature pictures, video and sound presented at sights where history happened, special attention will be paid to music history and Harlem legends launched to stardom from the world famous Apollo Theater stage.
Stop At: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York City, NY 10027-4408
You will end with a back-stage tour of Apollo Theater where we will host our very own mock “Amateur Night at the Apollo.” You will have the chance to go on the Apollo Theater stage and perform in the very spot where greats like Michael Jackson, James Brown, Ella Fitzgerald and many others started their careers – lets see if you have what it takes to be an Apollo star!
Departure Point :104 Malcolm X Blvd, New York, NY 10026, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.