Harvest experience (Rural cuisine using seasonal vegetables)
At the Malt Ichiriyama Garden, an old private house built about 120 years ago, we began to harvest seasonal vegetables (bamboo shoots, cucumbers, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.) and to make rural Miyazaki dishes (cold soup, soba). You can experience. Interaction with local people is one of the real pleasures.
[Miyazaki's traditional dish “cold soup”]
Cold soup is a traditional Miyazaki dish often eaten in hot summers.
Cold miso soup using ingredients such as cucumbers, tofu, etc. Eat it in a refrigerator or chill it with ice. Miyazaki's soul food that can be delicious even in the hot summer when appetite is sorry.
per adult from
What's included :
- Harvest experience cost (seasonal vegetables) and meal cost (material cost)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- Experience Miyazaki's food culture at an old folk house (harvest experience, country food experience)
・Vegetable harvest experience according to the season
(Bamboo shoots, cucumbers, tea, sweet potatoes, etc.)
・Country food experience
(Summer: cold soup, etc.)
*You can apply for more than 2 people.
*You can also try rice cake as an option (for a fee). Please contact us separately.
It is from 11:00 am in the morning. If you would like to order in the afternoon, please contact us.
Clothing of the day:
As you will experience harvesting, please wear clothes that are easy to move and clothes that can be dirty.
Sneakers are recommended for shoes.
We recommend that you make a reservation at least 3 days before your desired date.
• Chilled juice - Cold soup is a traditional Miyazaki dish often eaten in hot summers.
Cold miso soup using ingredients such as cucumbers, tofu, etc.
Eat it in a refrigerator or chill it with ice. Miyazaki's soul food that can be delicious even in the hot summer when appetite is sorry.
Departure Point :農家民宿 マルト 一里山園, Japan, 〒880-2323 Miyazaki, 高岡町浦之名Uranomyō−４９０７−７５
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.