Hell's Gate National Park: Full-Day Adventure
Hell's Gate is one of only two Kenyan national parks in which you are free to leave your vehicle and explore the park on foot. The park is home a variety of wildlife, unusual plant life, and over 130 species of birds. The park has dramatic scenery, with looming cliffs, gorges, and basalt columns to explore. Zebras, baboons, and gazelles are common sights, while more exotic cheetahs, leopards, and ostrich are occasionally encountered. After spending some time looking for wildlife, break for lunch at a nearby restaurant where you can sample regional Kenyan cuisine and mingle with the local Maasai people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Bike rental available
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
our accredited guide will take you to Hell's gate where you will see Spectacular scenery including the towering cliffs, water-gouged gorges, stark rock towers, scrub clad volcanoes and belching plumes of geothermal steam make it one of the most atmospheric Parks in Africa
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Kenya
our accredited guide will take you an excursion by boat to the crescent island private game Sanctuary where you can walk among small herds of plain game.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any Nairobi Hotel/Airbnb/Apartments/Airport
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.