Helsinki & Porvoo Highlights Shore Excursion
The best choice of cruisers in Helsinki! in a short time we cover highlights of two beautiful cities of Finland. We meet our guest right at the harbor with a sign of their name and welcome them to our beautiful country. With a deluxe van and local guide they will visit both capital city Helsinki and the second oldest city of country; Porvoo. Our guest will also have good chance to experience countryside of Finland and hear a lot about culture, history and daily life.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- We start our day with some of the top visited attractions of Helsinki such as the Senate Square with monuments and national buildings; Lutheran Cathedral, Helsinki University buildings and national bank, Market Square, Esplanadi, driving through Mannerheimintie and the Rock Church are the sights we enjoy in the morning.
After we are done in Helsinki, our journey to picturesque town Porvoo starts. It is roughly an hour drive to there. Porvoo is the second oldest city of Finland and well kept its characters of architecture and city culture. It is located only one hour drive from Helsinki and we have plenty of time to see attractions of city, picture breaks and time for shopping in old town. One of the highlights of the city is Porvoo Cathedral which is an Evangelical Lutheran Church built in the 15th century, with some parts dating back to the 13th century making it one of the oldest churches in Finland.
While we walk thought old narrow streets of the town we talk about history and culture of it. This city witnessed some of the great changes in history of Finland such as the Diet of Porvoo was signed in 1809, which was when Finland became a Grand Principality of Russia, rather than being ruled by Sweden. When we are wandering around you will see small boutiques, antique stores, craft stores, second-hand stores, and souvenir shops offering everything from postcards to Christmas decorations to antiques. After our walking tour to see historical and tourist attractions in the town you will have personal time to shop or walk around in old Porvoo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please share port name by booking. In Helsinki there are several cruise ports.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Since this tour is private we are happy to adjust tour hours by request of our guests.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.