Helsinki Private walking tour with a Authorised Guide
A memorable day with an Official guide. Let me show you around this great city in a friendly manner. During my tour you will you find out about History, Culture and everyday life in this Nordic country. The walk is easy and if a short break is need we will do. Besides the the main Turiste attractions we will also see the local market and other places used by the locals.
per adult from
3 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed Guide
- Entry/Admission - Senate Square
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Senate Square, Aleksanterinkatu, Hallituskatu, Helsinki Finland
During your walking tour you will have opportunity to see every thing that is in the centre of the city. Depends where the tour start we choose the route. We visit the Senate Square, A walk at esplanade see all the design shops, visit the market and the famous Oodi new exiting Library.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.